Vernell’s Interstate Service in Marion, Illinois is hiring for a part-time Office Assistant.
Vernell’s Interstate Service has provided the best in towing, recovery and repair services for more than 60 years. Our 14-bay facility includes a towing service, heavy-duty repair shop, 24/7 express repair and fully-stocked tire and parts departments.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant include:
• Performing clerical duties including data entry, filing and completing simple forms
• Processing, sorting and routing incoming/outgoing mail
• Maintaining, organizing and/or updating files and records
• Preparing letters, forms and reports according to written or verbal instructions
• Performing other related duties as assigned
• Completing assigned tasks in a timely manner
This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule. The pay rate is $15-$17 per hour, depending upon experience.
Applicants must have excellent organizational and time management skills and possess the ability to work independently. Preferred candidates will be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and have experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
If interested, please submit completed application or resume to email@example.com or at:
Vernell’s Interstate Service
2605 Vernell Rd.
Marion, IL 62959